Monday, December 08, 2008

. . . SITUATIONIST POETRY?



































































While loading up my image banks w/ MISTER WHATEVER fodder
about a week or so back
I tapped into this vein of images that seemed to be their own piece
and I started to get really excited by images w/ subtitles
and how when re/arranged randomly
they opened up the door to new meaning?


Of course that's no new discovery, even for me,
that's exactly what I was doing w/ the little youtube movie I made.
I'll take it where I can find it though
and just enjoy discovering again what I already knew.





2 comments:

Sunnyside Drive said...

This is a good post. I enjoyed it very much.

tom nihilist said...

Glad to hear you liked it, I'm actually kind of proud of it. It really came a great deal from our work on Mr. Whatever but it's more focused in a way. I think from here on out i'm only interested in collage. In a way I've always been though?